It happened when I was in
Junior High School. At 3pm, after finished the extra class, I went to go home
directly. Then, I came to the parking area and took my bicycle but I was so confused when I couldn’t found
it. I told my friend about it and she accompanied me looking for my bicycle
arround the school. I tried to ask the security and he helped me looking for in
another areas. Unfortunatelly, until night I couldn’t found my bicycle. I was
so sad, my friend lent her handphone to me and I called my sister. At the time
she was in the school and said that she would pick up me to come back home.
When I was home my mother asked me about the bicycle. I told her everything and
my mother said “ Never mind, if we have some money, we will buy a new bicycle
for you.” However, at the time the bicycle very important or maybe can be the
fancy thing for me because wherever I will going to some place such as the
school,my friend’s home always use it. After two weeks, my mother bought a new
bicycle for me. I was so happy, in the other hand I can’t deny that I’m still
curious about “the mystery” of losing my bicycle until right now.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Online Class, Is That Needed?
In this era, education is one of the important things to human life and it always develops. New ways of learning are ...
-
It happened when I was in Junior High School. At 3pm, after finished the extra class, I went to go home directly. Then, I came to the p...
-
UJI KOMPETENSI 5 SOAL PILIHAN GANDA 1. Paradigma adalah pandangan mendasar para ilmuwan tentang apa yang menjadi persoalan yang sehar...
-
Video presentasi kelompok 1 klik disini

Do you miss your bicycle? 😱😱😱
BalasHapusI'm just curious what happened to my bicycle at the time
Hapusif someday you meet again with your missing bicycle? what are you doing?
BalasHapusI think that's impossible haha
HapusYou was sad just because loosing bycyle ? Dunyo
BalasHapusthats my other half kenny haha
Hapus